1. NEXDIAG.EU is run by the company:
Nexdiag Sp. z o.o. entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000656378, address of the place of business and address for service: ul. Przy Tor 1, 35-205 Rzeszów, NIP: 5170378987, REGON: 366213070, bank account (PKO BP S.A.): 34 1020 4391 0000 6102 0165 7410 hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
2. The buyer must be an adult natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. The contract is concluded upon placing the order by the Customer. The execution of orders payable on delivery takes place immediately, while orders payable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system only after the Customer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
5. The purchased goods together with the sales document selected by the Customer (invoice / bill) are sent by the carrier selected by the Customer (domestic shipments – DPD, foreign shipments by DHL or DPD) to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
6. The Seller is liable for 2 years from the date of purchase in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract in accordance with Polish Art. 10 of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales of July 27, 2002 and other applicable laws.
7. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the letter specifying the non-compliance and expectations regarding the manner of fulfilling the obligation should be sent to the Seller’s address.
8. Within fourteen days of the delivery of the ordered goods, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reasons, according to the general principles resulting from the provisions on concluding distance contracts.
Pursuant to the Act, auditory and visual products as well as products saved on IT data carriers are not refundable after the consumer has removed their original packaging. The seller will refund the money with the interest due within five days.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in EUR and GBP and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
10. The offer presented by the Seller does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, it is only an invitation to start negotiations (pursuant to Polish Art. 71 of the Civil Code).
12. Nothing in these regulations is intended to infringe the rights of the Customer. It cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
13. Registered customers will be notified by e-mail about changes to the regulations and their scope (to the e-mail address provided during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations come into force. The changes will be introduced in order to adapt the regulations to the applicable legal status.
14. The current version of the regulations is always available to the customer in the regulations tab (https://nexdiag-shop.com/content/6-regulamin-sklepu). During the execution of the order and throughout the entire period of after-sales care, the rules and regulations accepted by the customer when placing the order apply. Except when the Customer finds it less favorable than the current one and informs the Seller about the selection of the current one as binding.
15. The Seller provides the Customer with the correct operation of the online store in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest JAVA and FLASH versions installed, on screens with resolution horizontal image above 1024 px. The use of third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so in order to obtain full functionality of the NEXDIAG-SHOP.COM store, disable them all.
16. In matters not covered by these regulations, the applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes are considered by the court having local and material jurisdiction for the Seller.